Auburn Timberlands, Inc.
let’s talk timber & land!
With Scott Futch, Owner, Founder, Registered Forester
WE WANT TO BUY YOUR TIMBER & land!
Auburn Timberlands, Inc. is a privately owned and locally operated timber company that buys timber and timberland.
Scott Wants You To Ask Yourself These Questions
How can I sell my timber to Scott?
How can I sell my land to Scott?
Does my land need forestry services?
Is my land making me money?
Is my property being managed wisely?
Do I need management objectives for my land?
Can Scott help me establish management objectives for my land?
When should I sell my timber?
Do I need to clearcut, or thin my timber?
How long should I let my timber grow?
Should I keep my land, or sell it?
Do you know the answers to these questions?
If you are like most landowners, you do not know the answers, and need a qualified Forester to help you.
Scott is a well-qualified Forester with many years of experience in buying timber, timberland, and managing timberland properties for land owners and investors. Scott wants to buy your timber, timberland, or help you manage your timber and land.
- Chemical site preparation for tree planting and mid rotation release
- Mechanical site preparation for tree planting
- Tree planting by machine planter
- Tree planting by hand planters
- Timber stand fertilization
- Prescribed Fire (Burning), for timber stands and site preparation for clearcut stands
- Forest road construction
- Aerial photography
- Fire lane construction
- Property boundary line identification and maintenance
- Timber cruises
- Timber appraisals
- Timber Sales
- Forest management plan
- Timber stand cash flow predictions/analysis
- Pond construction
- Game Field construction
- General Forestry Advice
Contact me with the email form or tap to call me right away. If no answer, please leave a message and I will return your call promptly.
Auburn, AL 36831
Get in touch